Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old and I have back pain in my body. My leg to the shoulder' s. I take pain killer medecine since 2 years. So what I have to do.

1 Doctor Answered
For pain do take ift physiotherapy treatment for 14 days followed by spinal and shoulder mobilization exercise from the therapist and try to sleep in even hard and firm mattress and my sincere advise don't take pain killers for long duration
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.