I am 22 years old female. I am suffering from patches, small scaly patches behind my thighs and some patches on front thigh for more than 1 yr, I thought it was dry skin. So I used lot of normal creams. But finally found out that it was fungal infection because a doc told me and she said me to use fluconazole tab once a week for 4 weeks and candid b for 4 weeks. This is the 4th week of taking fluconazole (i took it yesterday. But I only started using candid only for two weeks one time a day at night. I got so much rashes, itching and redness. But it subsided after 7 days. Now I am applying candid b for 12 days. But I still can see patches not going away. What should I do?

Candid b is not the right cream. Kindly stop it immediately and consult a dermatologist.
it's Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
U can try this Wash the affected skin two to three times a day. Keep the affected area dry. Avoid excess affected skin irritation by wearing 100% cotton underwear. Avoid fabric softeners, bleaches, or harsh laundry detergents. Wash your workout clothes, underwear, socks, and towels after each use. Keep your affected area, inner thighs, and buttocks clean and dry, especially after you exercise and shower. After showering or bathing, dry the irritated affected area by gently patting it with a towel. Be sure to dry your skin thoroughly. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in two cups of warm water. Wash the infected area with this solution and allow it to dry on its own. Another option is to apply a mixture of equal parts of white vinegar and coconut oil on the affected skin. Like hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol can help kill off the fungus that's on the surface level of the skin. You can apply it directly to the affected area Listerine: It has antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties, which help treat skin problem Here are some tips to help you manage the infection: Avoid using oily skin products. Reduce your exposure to the sun. Exposure to the sun may trigger or worsen an episode, Do not wear tight clothing. Wear breathable fabrics, such as cotton, to decrease sweating. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective For more details consult online.

Book appointment with top doctors for Fungal Infection treatment