Hello sir, I want to know something about dandruff in all winter season my hair it loose and drop it so please help to give some advice for which shampoo I using.

Hello sir, I want to know something about dandruff in all...
Hello. Your scalp has to be examined to know whether it is dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff can come back again and again. Use anti dandruff shampoos to keep it under check. Hair fall in males can be genetic and due to androgens. Certain lotions can control it. Visit a dermatologist for your recurring dandruff and hair loss
Dandruff is a type of fungal infection which is tinea. It is a common problem, generally increased in winter. Your scalp moisture help it to develop so keep it dry, but you have to apply some scalp coating as remedy. I am going to suggest some herbal formulation use it. Contact me again after 7 days if not got proper result. Dano anti dandruff oil- 4 times a week lumina shampoo -3 times a week by jrk siddha you may need some oral medication contact me in private if needed.