I am 26years old I use olanzapine 10 mg from 4 years. How to confirm my condition is completly cured?

Dear, paranoid schizophrenia also called schizophrenia, paranoid type is a sub-type of schizophrenia. The clinical picture is dominated by relatively stable, often paranoid, delusions, usually accompanied by hallucinations, particularly of the auditory variety (hearing voices), and perceptual disturbances. These symptoms can have a huge effect on functioning and can negatively impact a person? s quality of life. I am sorry to say, paranoid schizophrenia is a lifelong illness, but with proper treatment, a person suffering from the illness can live a higher quality of life. Please work with your psychiatrist for management of your symptoms. Take care.