I'm 59 years male. Having by for 20 years diabetes for 2 years. I'm taking telma 40 once& glycomet 500 twice. Last month I have cold sweating at 5 am. I consulted Dr. & took ecg, echo, treadmill test for 4 min. Dr. said there is no problem in the heart & advised same medication. Now last 2 days i'm feeling numbness & chest congestion & left shoulder paining .bp normal & sugar normal tested at home instruments. Pl advise.

Assessment of vitd3 vitb12 t3t4 tsh level advisable steam inhalation two times with vicks. Paracetamol 650 for pain sos with hot water bag locally montek lc one at night as required.
thanks for the query. I have seen the details and your present complaints too. Please tell me what is bp reading, heart rate and whether do you develop any breathlessness on exercise or walking up the steps or up the gradient? By simply say bp is normal, it is difficult to know the exact situation. Further what is the nature of left shoulder pain? Does it radiate down to the inner part of the arm and hand or up to fingers? Is it constatnt or comes in episodes> does it increase on exertion? If answers to these are positive, then you will have to consult your physician or cardialogist. Thanks.
Hello lybrate-user sorry to hear about your concern the chest pain sweating etc if the heart cause is excluded can be due to anxiety or some metabolic problem. So, we need to look into that. Adv:1. Get tsh, ft3, ft4 levels checked 2. Monitor your bp regularly 3. Continue medications as advised 4. Do some aerobic and breathing exercise you can consult me at Lybrate or at mobile.