I have psoriasis of scalp. Doctor advised me to apply diprovate lotion. How long do I need to apply the lotion on scalp. Do I need to wash it after 30 minutes or I need to keep it overnight?

Psoriasis treatments aim to stop skin cells from growing so quickly and to remove scales. And diprovate would reduce cell production .also follow precaution for further control .avoid psoriasis triggers. Notice what triggers your psoriasis, and take steps to prevent or avoid them. Infections, injuries to your skin, stress, smoking, medication allergies, diet and weather and intense sun exposure can all worsen psoriasis. •avoid drinking alcohol. Alcohol consumption may decrease the effectiveness of some psoriasis treatments. If you have psoriasis, avoid alcohol. •strive to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In addition to quitting smoking and drinking, manage your psoriasis by being active, eating well and maintaining a healthy weight. Triggers are specific to each person. Maintain skin hydration and review online for medical advise.
Keep it overnight. Apply daily till redness and scaling is present then apply twice weekly.