Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 31 years old female. I have done pelvic usg and report has come out that large fibroids polyp in endometrium wall. What should I do? my haemoglobin rate is also very low. It' s 7. 8

1 Doctor Answered
If you are having bleeding or any other symptoms like pain, infertility, urinary problems etc, then you should go for treatment. And as your hb is low, if it' s due to bleeding fibroid, we have to raise hb and at the same time treat you.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.