I have finished my rct last week but after few days I am not able to mouth widely and you am not able to eat properly my mouth is not open properly.

Your muscle has gone into spasm mode, you have to keep patience, do mouth opening exercise after every six hours warm saline gargles and take muscle relaxing tablets twice a day.
Do not worry. Wait for some days. It may be due to injection which was given in root canal or might be due to opening of mouth. Do warm saline rinses.
Hi, sometimes prolonged sitting of rct causes spasm of the muscles of jaw. It has to b managed by certain medicine n relaxation therapies. But it takes long time to get relief. Thanks n healing regards.
This is because of anesthesia injection. It happens sometimes don' t worry you will soon be able to open the mouth.
Consult the dentist who performed the rct and maybe because you're having discomfort so that' s why your not being able to wide open.
It will become all right after some days. It happen in few cases don't worry
It might be because of the injections, get a xray done and checked by your dentist. Better to start with mouth opening exercises, as suggested by your dentist and smooth muscle relaxants such as alverine, mebeverine and peppermint oil can help, that has to be taken as prescribed by the dentist.
Hi , please send us your x-ray of the area in which rct is done. Having a look at the x-ray we are in better position to comment.