Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

L have a bad hair loss I can I reduce my hair fall and van you give some tips for better hair growth.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user you can take stem cell and prp treatment along with the medicines by consulting a dermatologist. You will get good results and there will not be any hair fall. Thank you
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.