I have som Infection On my penis. Like some fungus. White substance. On it. Under the foreskin. Please tel me wot to do. It is white substance I have washed it previously and it get som how becomes less but after som time it is same. I can not intimidate because of this reason.

I have som
Infection
On my penis. Like some fungus. White...
Its fungal infection. Garlic is one of the best ways to treat yeast infection naturally. Simply eat a clove of garlic 2 or 3 times each day to start killing the yeast bacteria in your system. Use coconut oil by applying it directly to the infected areas on your skin to stop symptoms like itching, burning, and irritation. The coconut oil will also help heal any cracks or scratches on your foreskin caused by the yeast fungus. Apply some raw aloe vera gel to the infected areas on your penis or skin. The gel will quickly give you relief from symptoms and consistently using the gel will completely get rid of your yeast problem.

Book appointment with top doctors for Penile Infections treatment