I have headache in my right side of the head as well as eye pain what should I do?

I have headache in my right side of the head as well as e...
It can be migraine. Migraine triggers can be- sunlight exposure, bright light, loud sound, stress/tension, lack of sleep, change in daily routine, irregular timing of meals. Food like coffee, chocolates, ice cream. Avoiding these triggers will help you a lot in preventing migraine. Also, drink lots of water regularly. Have lots of salad and fruit in your regular diet. Get your eyes checked too. There are good medicines available for prevention as well as for an acute attack.
Take tablet paracetamol 500 mg after food when you have headache. Take tablet sibelium10mg once daily at bedtime for15 days. Consult an ophthalmologist.
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine Sangunaria 30 (4 drops in little amount of water) and take it three times in a day for a week and revert.