I am a 30 years old male, I have very high bp, I don't use medicines, please advice an alternative as I don't want to use tablets.

Hello lybrate-user. It's natural to wish not to use any medicine for your bp. Well there are alternative means for controlling bp. Although not as effective as medicine but they can be tried at first particularly when your bp is in high normal or borderline range. Low salt diet, foods rich in fruits n vegetables and containing less of sugars and fats, getting good n regular sleep, moderate and regular exercise atleast 30 minutes per day, avoiding stress and anxiety are some of the measures that can be tried. But you should remember that controlling bp should be your aim with or without medicines. Thank you and good luck.