I want to become fat since im thin suggest me some tips I wanna become fair so give me tips.

I want to become fat since im thin suggest me some tips
I...
Many people who have low weight feel tired most of the time. This lack of energy is one of the main symptoms of anemia. When the body doesn’t receive enough fuel to energize then the red blood cells also fail to multiply. These red blood cells have a protein called hemoglobin that carries oxygen to all parts of the body. Anemia is caused mainly due to nutritional deficiencies. Lack of folate and vitamin B cause anemia. So underweight people should eat properly and take nutritional supplements to prevent or cure anemia If you have low weight then you can have fertility problems and will find it difficult to conceive. Your menstrual cycle because very irregular. If the menstrual cycle is irregular then it becomes difficult to sustain a pregnancy because it affects the uterine lining from where the fetus derives nutrients. Underweight women have 72% chances of miscarriage either they also have sexual problems like, painful intercourse Here is another diet plan that lets you understand more. You can follow either the below one or the above one. Both will help you to plan the meals accordingly in order to gain weight. The food items that should be incorporated in the diet are: •Full cream milk •Beans, lentils and other such protein-rich foods •Fruits and vegetables •Cereals •Healthy fats and oils •Healthy desserts Keeping all these items in mind, we should divide the 3 major meals of the day into 7 smaller meals. So, here is another sample meal plan analysis, which can be followed for some healthy weight gain. •For weight gain100% safe and natural medicenes available in our purna cosmetic laser skin and slimming centre in 1 month 4-5 kg increases without any side effects.