I am 14 years old and in my back three teeth on the both side.Cavity is being developed.What should i do for it?

If the cavity is shallow tooth colored fillings can be done and if cavities are deep you may require root canal treatment . Depth of cavity can be checked by clinical examination and x rays .
Hello, since the cavity has already developed you should get it filled and follow good oral care hygiene needs such a brushing twice, flossing, mouth rinsing and interdental brushing to avoid any further teeth getting decayed. Thank you
If the cavity is not deep ask your dentist to fill it
Visit a Dentist and get a filling done. Depending on the intensity you might have to get a Root Canal Treatment done.
Visit dentist get it checked n get the treatment of filling or root canal or extraction according to the status of cavity.
Go for fillings
Keep ur mouth clean by brushing twice daily. Go for restorations of decayed teeth. Thank you
Hi get the cavities cleaned and filled as early as possible so that it doesn't go deeper and create problem in future
Go for filling as early as possible. If cavity progess you may need rct and will suffer from lots of pain
Use fluoride based mouthwash
Consult dentist and get it treated.