I am sajid .i feel migraine headache all the time. Having body pains, shivering slightly, anxiety and stomach pain at most of morning times. Not comfortable since 1 year. Please any one help me .i am very depressed.
I am sorry to hear about your concern but will be happy to assist you.
Every person who has migraines has different triggers, but common ones include a lack of sleep, caffeine, and being under stress. Most people who get chronic migraines are women. This may be because hormone changes are another well-known cause.
Let's connect over a call so that we can discuss your concern in details and make a suitable treatment plan for you.
1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger migrain
3. Avoid things that can trigger migrain. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and TV before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- Pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your migrain.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. âDehydration can be a big cause of headaches,â For this homeopathic treatment is very effective
For more details you can consult me.
Migraine is not all time painn Yours is most likely is Chronic Tension headache with superadded acute migraine attacks Please consult doctor
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Migraine treatment