Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hi sir I have pimples on my face and black spots an my face I have take many treatments and what is best treatment for pimple by ayurveda.

You r a victim of acne vulgaris and it's sequelae like most people your age. It's a very common problem with a lot of solutions. These acne pimples if broken leave really dark marks. So steer clear from them. Don't pick at them. Avoid cosmetics and over the counter face products. Overwashing won't remove pimples or spots. You need to use cold water and wash face with a salicylic acid containing wash twice a day and not more. It vil help reduce the oiliness to a large degree. Avoid milk and milk products, you can have them occasionally. Instead, you can have tea or coffee. Do not stress over your problem its treatable. Stress vil only increase chances of more pimples. Exercise. You can practice meditation, it vil take your mind of your problem and create all the right chemicals in you. Have fruits with a high vitamin a content (such as broccoli, papaya, spinach and carrots) as this helps to flush acne-causing proteins from the system, and with high vitamin e and c contents (oranges, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, avocados) which have antioxidant effects and help to calm the skin. Have adequate amount of water.