I am 22 year old female, I found some bubble type on my hand and leg, It is not paining but when I press it little bit pain so what is the exact problem I don't know so please tell me is it a serious issue or not? And at the night I have acidity problem please suggest me some solution for it.

I am 22 year old female, I found some bubble type on my h...
Tell me for how long you are having this problem is history of any trauma? is pus also coming? surrounding skin is red/ inflamed ? You need physical examination so you can send me picture than i can guide you I am giving you some health tips to avoid acidity 1.Take small frequent meal kindly take 5-6 small meal in whole day 2.Take 6-8 glass of water in a day 4. Moderate physical activity regularly 5.avoid excessive tea, coffee, Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food 6. Do Not postpone Breakfast 7. Avoid excess citrus fruit 8. Avoid smoking and Alcohol 9. Regular Physical activities 10. Meditation