Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 46 woman, my pantie always gets wet due to urination which I fail to feel and hence can't control, I'm not diabetic. What is the cause and what is the treatment. Please advice.

1 Doctor Answered
1. Get tested for urine infections. 2. Meet a gynaecologist to rule out prolapse of uterus. 3. Consult nephrologist /urologist./urologist
210 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.