I am a 21 year old girl and I want to gain weight. My diet is appropriate infact betr than many fat people. I have tried many things like endura mass and others but I did not see any improvement. I seriously want to gain weight. My height is 5.5" and I want to atlest put in some weight upto 50 kgs. Presently my weight is 41 kg. How can I gain some weight? please help me with some really appreciable solution. Thank you.

I am a 21 year old girl and I want to gain weight. My die...
Hye, Thanks for the query. Gaining weight requires you to eat more calories than you burn. Although fried or sugary foods are calorie dense, eating them exclusively won’t provide enough nutrition to keep you energetic and healthy. Eating several meals and snacks throughout the day and including nutritious, calorie-dense food will help you gain weight healthfully. Weight gain depends primarily on your genetics, age, weight and activity level. To gain weight, you need to eat more calories than you burn. If you’re not used to eating large quantities of food at one time, you may find it difficult to fit all of your calories into three meals per day. Eating nutritious, calorie-dense foods every two to three hours will help you get your calories in without making you overly full and sluggish. If you tend to forget to eat or are always on the go, bring calorie-dense snacks such as eggs, mixed nuts, fruits and dairy. Nutritious, calorie-dense foods provide essential vitamins and minerals, which promote good health and energy. Adding ghee and cream to foods adds additional calories for very little extra physical bulk. Fruit juice, masala milk provides crucial nutrients. Meal-replacement shakes and protein powder sound like good options but also remember that unless your diet is not planned sadly they won't help.