Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am suffering premature ejaculation within 10-20 seconds please suggest some good medicines.

. Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns, Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual dysfunction in men, However very few ever Talk about it due to embarrassments. No one is born with the ability to control ejaculation. Men can learn to control ejaculation similar to the way bladder control (toilet training) is learned at young age. Male and female differ widely in terms of of sexual responses, male gets quickly aroused and female takes longer time to get aroused, male reaches climax quickly, its physiological and normal, but not ideal ,to prolong sex duration man has to work hard, he has to slow down mentally, by diverting mind from situation, and learn ways how to delay his reflexes. One idea is to stimulate the partner by foreplay to near orgasm sate and penetrate. Count number of strokes if it is less than 45plus minus 15. Means(30 to 60) Then seek medical advice. if satisfied ok otherwise consult privately.