Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 29 years married female, want to loose weight currently I m 76 kg nd height is 5 ft 4 inch. Kindly give me solution to my obesity. I hv pcod. Want relif from huge belly n breast sizes.

1 Doctor Answered
To lose weight you need to check your diet ----eat healthy food, cut all junk food and sugary food. Exercise regularly for atleast 40 mts everyday. Take your medications regularly. As you already have pcod you have the risk of developing diabetes in future. So please lose wight by controlling diet and exercising everyday and lose weight slowly over the time. Take care.
36 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.