Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, my ten months child was fallen from the bed and he is vomiting and he is suffering from hernia so please sir what to do sir Please help me sir, l very scared for this Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
You should visit a pediatric surgeon urgently for assessment of neurological status and need for further investigation in view of fall and vomiting.
8 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.