Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello My teeth are yellowish color and having gaps in my teeth Gaps for teeth are for each and every front teeth I want a doctor to fill the gaps and change the color of my teeth to white

15 Doctors Answered
Go for fixed orthodontic treatment for gap closure. Tooth bleaching may help you to whiten your teeth
Both problems can be solved either by capping all ant. Teeth or by vineering
You need a smile design. U need a good prosthodontist or a cosmetic dentist
Gaps can be closed either by crowns if they r too wide or orthodontic treatment and if less gaps can be done with cosmetic treatment. Whitening of teeth can be done by 16% bleaching depending on whether this yellow colour is discolouration or calculus so this can be rectified when u reach ur dentist
2 people found this helpful
You can go for laminates/ veneers of your front teeth. This will change the colour as well as close the space in between your teeth.
Consult a good doctor. All your problems can be easily solved. Nothing to worry about.
Possible, just make sure u consult a orthodonitst also (braces specialist), if these gap can be closed with braces always prefer that. After braces u can go for whitening. (things might change depending on why and how ur teeth are gapped n discolored)
There are many options for whitening your teeth and similarly there are many options to fill or close the gaps between teeth. However, if you have both the concerns together, the best way to treat it would be either to go for Bonding (also referred to as Direct Veneers) or go for Indirect Veneers made of Ceramic. These procedures are done routinely as part of Smile Designing at highly specialized centers.
Yeah. .Its very easy to change colour and even more easy to fill gaps .By using advanced materials results are unbelievable. .But before telling you the exact treatment plan I have to see the clinical photographs. .So send your teeth pic to know more
To fill the gape as well as to change the colour you need veenear (composite or ceramic)
Hello Thanks for your query For yellowish teeth you need to under go scaling(teeth cleaning ) and Bleaching(Chemical teeth whitening) For the Gaps in front teeth Either you can go for Orthodontic treatment(Braces) or you need Crowns to cover your teeth to close the gap. Braces tretment will take near about 12 to 15 Months whereas Crown tretment will take near about 10 to 15 days Thank you Dr.Aman Bhatia
Hi , if you really want to fill gaps, i will recommend orthodontic(braces) treatment. Duration is 1-2 yrs. Yellow teeth can be made whiter by tooth whitening at dentist s clinic.
For yellowish teeth you have to go for tooth bleaching. And if your teeth are in normal alignment then you can go for veneering for gap closure.In which gap between teeth will be covered by veneers. If your teeth are not in alignment then you have to go for orthodontic(braces) treatment.In which teeth will come in normal alignment so gap will be closed automatically. Thank you.
Dear, your complaint can be easily resolved, laminates can be done for your teeth. You can have a consultation.
For colour change go for scaling & for gapping go for veenering either composite or porcelain
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.