Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had problem with my backbone which always pain like it getting break. Plzz suggest me the solution.

1 Doctor Answered
You can go for a good physiotherapist they will give you treatment for pain relief teach you strengthening and streching exercises. If you have severe pain continuously more than 15 days that means you need expert advice go and meet with orthopaedic doctor.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.