Sir I am 27 years of age and I have many scars on my face how to get rid of them please help.

Sir I am 27 years of age and I have many scars on my face...
1. SugarConsidered as a home remedy, sugar is known for its exfoliating effects. Its coarse texture can help get rid of dead skin and minimize the unsightly appearance of these lines on your thighs, stomach, and arms. To use this natural exfoliant, take a heaping tablespoon of sugar and place it in a small bowl. Then, add in a few drops of lemon juice with some almond oil. Combine the juice with sugar and stir thoroughly. When your homemade exfoliant is ready, just rub it for a few minutes on the affected area of your skin. Afterwards, rinse the mixture off with warm water and pat dry. Make it a habit to scrub your skin with sugar and lemon juice mixture for a month until you discover positive results on your skin. 2. Aloe VeraKnown for years as a natural remedy for skin issues, aloe vera is also effective when it comes to minimizing the appearance of stretch marks. With its cooling and healing components, you can achieve positive results from using this herbal remedy regularly. Just get few small aloe vera leafs, and use this to rub on your skin for a few minutes. Next, rinse the area off with lukewarm water. Another option in using aloe vera is by taking the gel form of this plant. Then, get 5 capsules of vitamin A and vitamin E, and extract their oil. Combine these vitamin-enriched oil with your aloe vera and rub on the affected area well. Wait for the mixture to be absorbed completely by your skin, and leave on for about 10 minutes. You should also apply this daily for favorable results.