Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My sister is having gum problem, due to that at the age of 27, her front teeth started shaking and she had to take out four teeth and now also she is having pain in inside teeth, what to do pls advice.

1 Doctor Answered
You should go to dentist and ask for complete scaling to remove calculus because calculus losens teeth and check her sugar level.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.