I am a smoker. My teeth got strain for it and gum gets errosion. Please provide me any solution.

Quite smoking first,heat due to smoking leads to periodontal problem. Rest oral prophylaxis and gum surgery can be done,visit my clinic i can advice bettet aftet exmination
Get oral prophylaxis by a qualified dental surgeon and later on leaching if need be.
First off all stop the habit and then you go for scaling.Good and bad things can't go hand in hand:)
Please get your teeth cleaned by a dentist.
Quit smoking and visit your dentist
Most importantly discontinue the habit. Visit your dentist and get the cleaning done. Once the cleaning is done your dentist will prescribe you medicine if gum inflammation is there and gum astringent.I hope your problem will be solved with above advice.
Smoking habit leads to lot of problems reduced blood supply initial dental problem gums will also change its color staining of the teeth so avoid the habit
You very well know the cause and you do know primary solution for it.
Quit the habit, it is the primary solution, for rest of the problem consult Dentist Asap.
The most obvious but difficult solution is for you to stop smoking. Please visit a dentist to get cleaning polishing done .
Get scaling done. Leave smoking otherwise stain will again appear
Hello, first of all please quit smoking.You can undergo scaling procedure for removal of stains n gums treatment which will solve your problem thank you
Get scaling done followed by polishing
You need a cleaning and polishing session along with hygiene consultation.
Go for scaling or teeth cleaning first & then after proper examination of ur oral cavity we'll decide the proper treatment of ur gums
First of all, would suggest you to quit Smoking. Not a healthy habit. And next, for you would need some scaling at first for cleaning of the teeth.