Dear Dr, My wife, age 46 yrs having Diabetes problem since last some time and I wish to know which fruit she can take and which are to stop and some other precautions to take to reduce the problem. Regards

Recommended fruits in Diabetic patients - Apples, Pears, Apricots,blue berries, kinifruit, pomegranets,avocado,guava,grape fruit Avoid - Grapes, orange, dates, water melon, banana, fruit juices, dry fruits
Dear let me know your blood test ie HbA1c , Fasting blood sugar , & PP. Then I will suggest best Ayurvedic Medicine .
Dear, Diabetes is often called the silent killer. Diabetes, is a metabolic disease in which sugar does not get metabolized properly in the body. This means that the blood sugar levels continue to be high, threatening the normal functioning of the body. According to Ayurveda There are 20 forms of Diabetes : 4 are due to Vata, 6 result from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha. But Diabetes (MADHUMEHA) is.Mainly kapha dosha disease. Poorly managed diabetes can lead to a host of long-term complications like :- Heart attacks, Strokes, Blindness, Nerve damage, Amputation of Limb. Impotency in men.Visit us at www.Malhotraayurveda.Com