Dear sir after that pain I have consulted doctor urologist and surgeon and I have done scrotum scanning abdomen and pelvis scanning and then ct scan with contrast but in that there is no any such changes and reports are normal after that one doctor is telling that you have hernia and again I have consulted other doctor and has told me you don't have any hernia you take doxofylline for 20 days it will be ok I have used for 20 days then also my pain was not reduced again I have consulted one more urologist and they have prescribed pregabalin and methylcobalamin for 20 days after taking that 20 days then also it has not been reduced and again I have consulted doctor and he has given amoxicillin with clavulanic acid thrice in a day and pregabalin and methylcobalamin morning and evening and diclofenac with serratiopeptidase I am taking this medication from past 3 days when have taken diclofenac and serratiopeptidase the pain is ok after that again the train is coming I don't know what have to do now and kindly prescribe some good medication in ayurvedic.

Exactly where r you getting pain if the pain in groin region I am suggesting you mri because it may be sportsman groin hernia it can be missed in ct sometimes.