I am suffering from tongue wound what is the solution my tongue ha red colour dotted is aching last week I ate mangoes because of mango I am suffering I think so give me a right solution what will be the problem.

Tab o2 twice daily for 5 days after meals tab zerodol sp twice daily for 5 days after meals warm saline rinses between meals ☆if patient is alcoholic or has consumed same within 15 days do not take o2 as it has life threatening reaction instead take moxikind cv.
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. You may need coronoplasty (smoothening of teeth edges). Hexigel ointment can be applied over the ulcerative area on the tongue. T. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one night for 5 days, along with c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Rinse it thoroughly with the mouthwash. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Kindly consult a dentist in person if ulcer doesn't heal.
If you could share a picture it would have been better. It is probably an ulcer on the tongue. Use dologel and apply on that area and leave for 5-10 mins. Do this at least 3 times a day along with flozen aa tablet twice daily (provided you have no allergy to aceclofenac) after meals for 3 days in case you have allergy please avoid the tablets and just use the gel.
For ulcer on tongue you should visit the dentist.