Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

What is the solution if a small part of uterus comes out through vagina and creates problem for urine excretion? Please advise.

4 Doctors Answered
Good afternoon! this problem is prolapse of the uterus and it requires the opinion of a gynaec as to, whether the patient will be better with a surgery or by just using a pessary which is usually the first line of treatment.
3 people found this helpful
You will need to see a gynaecologist as to how much of uterine prolapse is there, will e xercise cure it.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, what's your age? since how long you have been suffering from this problem? as it's a mechanical problem, external manipulation is required in middle and later stages of the prolapse. But if it's just an initial stage of prolapse then with the help of homoeopathic medicines, lifestyles changes and pelvic floor exercises, the problem can be made little better. Take homoeopathic medicine- sepia 200 and causticum 200 - both 2 times a day daily for 3 months. Eat healthy food which includes green leafy vegetables, fruits, 10-12 glasses of water.
Hello, take sepia 200 ch, 3 drops once daily in the morning empty stomach. Revert after 7 days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.