Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir my name is shadiya i'm from kerala i'm not having feel to have sex with my husband if there is no sex i'm ok with it but my husband he is very sad and disappointed about me sir what can I do for it I need help.

1 Doctor Answered
Ok lybrate-user .some female are suffering this problem don't worry I will gave the salution your problems but you connect properly deu to so many medicine and some ideas are giving you then you touch me on what's app no mobile. First you involved in the sex in your memory means mind I had sex with my husband hot and hard and thinking the sex and see any sexy movie are film take tablet vishtingdut vati avyervedic tab daily two morning two eving with milk for 20 days please contact me and reply.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.