I am 20 years old guy. Single. But do masturbation. I am encountering a problem for last 8 months. And the problem is. When ever my penis gets erect (whether its full erection or less erection. A sticky fluid comes out of penis just within 2 minutes I guess. This fluid is transparent like water. But it is sticky to feel. As far as I know. This is natural lubricant of penis. But it should not come out every time. Even when there is not full erection. It should come out. If erection is for long period. But in my case it comes out every time. Even if erection is for 5-10 seconds. Sometimes. I also encounter pain in my left testicle. And I am experiencing weight-loss as well [not sure if this is the reason].# also discharge after before urination sometimes during bowel movement and some burning during urination when I do bowel movement. I am v much worried due to this frequent leakage. And I believe my actual semen [when I masturbate] is also not as thick as it was before.

Hello patient excess masturbation leads to many sexual problem such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, thin, bend and small penis, loss of libido. Etc which makes you weaker day by day because it causes blockages in veins of penis, so penis do not get enough hardness as well as ejaculation happens early. It can be solved easily in short period of time (21 days). Please click on our profile or give us a call and book free counseling.