I'm 47 years old, diabetic for last one year. Facing sexual problem. Means organ not erecting since my diabetes. What should I do. Please advise.

Sexual dysfunctions are being common in men due to their unhealthy lifestyle practice and psychological issues. Diabetes, obesity and hormonal imbalance are also responsible for sexual dysfunctions. Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common dysfunction. You must control your blood sugar continuously. Consult the ayurvedic physician.
Is your blood sugar under control. There are exercises a man can carry out to reduce the effects of ed. The best way to treat erectile dysfunction without medication is by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles with kegel exercises. These are often associated with women looking to strengthen their pelvic area during pregnancy, but they can be effective for men looking to regain full function of the penis. Firstly, find the pelvic floor muscles. You can achieve this by stopping mid-stream two or three times the next time you urinate. The muscles you can feel working during this process are the pelvic floor muscles, and they will be the focus of kegel exercises. One kegel exercise consists of tightening and holding these muscles for 5 seconds and then releasing them. Try to do between 10 and 20 repetitions each day. This may not be possible when you first start doing the exercises. However, they should become easier over time. You should be able to notice an improvement after 6 weeks. Make sure you are breathing naturally throughout this process and avoid pushing down as if you are forcing urination. Instead, bring the muscles together in a squeezing motion. Aerobic exercise, such a jog or even a brisk walk, can also help the blood to circulate better and can help improve ed in men who have circulation issues.