Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hello sir recently during a routine health check and the result is usg - mild fatty liver grade -1, and sgot sgpt was 61 & 91 respectively, else all was normal, however last year everything was normal. I mostly have gas issues in stomach on and off. Else everything including blood test are normal hb is 16, do I need to do anything regarding this, I never had liquor and never smoked. No bad habits at all. What to do I am a bit worried.

Hi, just avoid fatty items, exercise regularly, and repeat the investigation after few days.
Avoid fatty food ,non veg and take ayurvedic medicine.
Fatty liver unless treated can progress to nash and then eventually to cirrhosis have you undergone these tests - cbc, pt-inr, serum proteins total and albumin, serum ggt. You can msg me on Lybrate regarding treatment. Also send me your height weight and bmi details.
Sir you avoid spicy and fatty food and for gases problem you can start tab. Gasex 2 tabs. Twice in a day.