Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I was diagnosed with copd for which tab supradyn ad, spiromont f180 and inhaler nistami was prescribed I have been taking these medicines for more than one year I find no change in me prescribe alternate medicines pleas e.

Dear, copd is multifactorial and requires removal of causative substance be it smoking tobacco pollution etc a detailed workup with pft dlco, abg, 6 minute walk test, expiratory hrct thorax and sputum and cbc testing is required. Following the appropriate dose of inhaler is prescribed currently you are using a dry powder inhaler following these tests if its worsened or symptoms do not approve an ics inhaler may be added or you maybe started on mdis. Kindly follow up with your chest physician.
PFT to be done.tiotropium 18 microgram od to be added to the existing regimen.if the response is inadequate, then ICS+laba to be added
Quit smoking do chest physiotherapy exercise regularly perform echo to rule out associated heart conditions which is common with copd consult your doctor with reports.