Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Teeth is suffering from cavity. Whenever I eat or drink I feel pain. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
X ray should be taken based on how deep the cavity is filling or a root canal has to be carried out by a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.