Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 21 and my hight is 150 cm and I want to increase my hight can you tell me how can I increase my hight.

2 Doctors Answered
Now, its not possible.
Short stature is a general term for people whose height is considerably below average compared to the height of their peers. Genetics is a major determinant of height. However, short stature can indicate an underlying medical problem. Do a lot of exercise and take the healthy food and vitamin d.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.