I have crowding in my teeth. It's been 4 months since I have got braces the orthodontist extracted 2 teeth (no. 4) up and down of left side and wants to extract 2 more of right side. I'm unable to eat properly and being a foodie, sacrificing food is what I can't afford. Can I ask my orthodontist not to extract those 2 teeth? Can my treatment still be possible if I don't go extraction? Please help me!

It hardly makes a difference in the final chewing table once tt is completed remember no pain no gain.
Extraction are advised for you to create space oderwise tooth movement is not possible. Some discomfort you will have till d completion of your treatment. Discuss with your orthodontist for d detail info.
Hello, first of all the dentist would have planned the treatment in which all 4 extraction would be needed because of lack of space to more the teeth in the desired way. It can be done without extraction but might be compromised. So go with what your dentist say. And little restrictions on your food habits would have been informed to you before the treatment was started so cooperate and adjust for some time. Thanks.
Hello, Without extraction, it is difficult to complete the treatment, and will be compromised mild discomfort in eating habits is very common and eventually, you will get accustomed to it. Thanks.
No, bilateral space needs to be created for proper alignment of teeth. So first premolars on both side needs to be extracted or else the entire treatment is pointless. I can understand your problem since I am a foodie too (a connoisseur in a popular platform) but to be honest, the problem seems more mental as because the main load bearing tooth is the first molar which cheifly functions while chewing. So please try to counsel yourself and encourage for the treatment as orthodontic results are life changing, you will be able to chew more efficiently and laugh, smile, talk with more confidence and most importantly as you grow old dealing with malocclusion is very challenging and then you might have to compromise with food if results are not satisfactory. Hope I could help you.
If there are no space for retraction of teeth tooth extraction is necessary for orthodontics treatment.
During ortho treatment some time has a problem during eating.
its a common requirement of orthodontic treatment if you have forwardly placed teeth. don't worry. final result will be worth the pain