I am 24 i'm getting black discoloration of skin over a nose between the eyes and on one side of nose. dermatologist have suggested me for demelan cream at night times but no changes I can see by using demelan from last 10 days. What shud I do help me out of this?

Wait for the results. Ten days are too short.
continue same treatment for x2months, use Suncross soft tint 5ospf sunscreen day time 9pm to 5pm when you go out
Keep applying cream it will take sometime.
Dear Lybrate user, demelan cream works as a de-pigmentation agent for skin whitening and is recommended to patients who have dark skin or discoloration disorders. Its side effects include dry skin, irritation, itchy skin or frequent burning sensation. Avoid applying to the eyelids, or near the nose or mouth. Conventionally, it is applied once a day. Our doctors usually treat this kind of issue with the help of the biolight miracle facial kit. It actually helps to overcome the issue of hyperpigmentation as well as depigmentation. But such treatment is only administered after assessing the skin condition and type of patients. We are inviting you to avail our video consultation service. This shall help you to discuss this issue with one of our senior doctors very comfortably.