I have mouthulser long times. Please give me good medicine for this. My age is 34. Thank you

You can use dentogel/ pansoral.
Long standing ulcers are not good. Please visit your dentist ASAP.
Long term ulcers are usually a sign of a chronic problem. They are known as apthous ulcers or stress ulcers. Kindly visit a dentist at the earliest to investigate the cause of the ulcers as they shouldn't be taken lightly. In the meantime you can use Kenacort gel for immediate relief.
B complex is good for mouth ulcers but if you have non healing ulcers for a long time but go for a checkup from mds oral medicine or some institute.
Hello, First u have to find the cause if the ulcer. If there is any sharp tooth then u shud immidiately consult dentist. You can apply dologel or mucopain. Take multivitamin capsules.
Please take Becosule-Zn once daily. If problem persists then please visit a dentist.
Hi! U can apply orasore or dologel on the ulcers plus take vitamin b complex for 30 days
Apply Tess / Bifilac Lozenge on the ulcered area, if not getting healed, visit a nearest dentist as soon as possible
Mouth ulcer occurs because of so many reasons. Assuming that you are not using any form of tobacco. Most common is traumatic or because of tension. I suggest you to take cap eldervit zc for 3 months once daily. Take plenty of vegetables and fruits daily.