My dad got rashes and burning feeling on skin. As allergic reaction from some tablets which he consumed as prescribed by the psychiatrist. Now we consulted a skin specialist and gave some medicines. I just want to know. Will the rashes and blackish will be there in his permanently. Or this can be cured? We have stopped the medicines which are making the allergic reaction. Please help with advice for recovering this skin problem. He has wound kind of a thing in his mouth also. The medicines were caused allergy as follows desval 250 rishdhi lamitor litho cent.