Is there any drops called Ava drops/Ava tear for eye issue - eyes are getting red when working with computers/laptops. I got it in some time back in Gandhi Hospital Hyderabad, now I'm need but forgot the exact name. Pls suggest me. Thank you.

Is there any drops called Ava drops/Ava tear for eye issu...
Hello, I can suggest you homoeopathic eye drops by Bakson - Cinereria Euphrasia Eye drops/ instil 1-2 drops into the eye, 3 times a day. Management: - Try to rest your eyes if redness is due to fatigue or eye strain. No other treatment is needed. - Wash your hands, hold clean water in your hand, keep your eyes closer to the water and wash the eyes by blinking the eyelids frequently in the held water in hand. Repeat it for 3-4 times again. - Avoid watching T.V., working on computer or mobile, reading. - In case there is itching, use a clean napkin or a tissue to wipe the tears and cleaning the eyelids gently.