Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Doctor, Mere kaan ke parde me chhed hai yeh bina operation ke kaise theek ho sakta hai kya. Medicine se theek ho jaayega?

1 Doctor Answered
You have a perforated eardrum and it needs surgery called tympanoplasty. If the hole is small it may heal with time and medicines have no role in eardrum injury.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.