Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Muscle strain in the right chest and upper back side. Especially in the morning time. Please help me with what I do now?

1 Doctor Answered
It will be good that you consult with qualified chiropractor or osteopath. He will make you pain free with in 15 minutes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.