I got suddenly blood sugar fasting 128 and my hba1c is 6.1 and I got ast and alt level of lft also raised apart tsh kft is normal lipid profile is lil bit high what to do please sugest me the best.

Your bmi is 27.7 indicative of overweight. Try to reduce it. If you take alcohol avoid it. All parameters will come in range.
Reduce carbs, avoid fast foods, have vegetables, legumes, nuts and dry fruits. Regular physical exercise. Homoeopathy offers very good treatment for your problem and without side effects or addiction. Please take homoeopathic medicine arsenic album 200 daily in the morning (5 to 6 pills each time) for 7 days. Please let me know the response of the medicine and give feedback. Your condition needs comprehensive treatment for a permanent solution. You may opt for private consultation with me through Lybrate: rs149/ for further treatment.
You have prediabetes. Reduce fat intake, no added sugars exercise at least 45 minutes per day, do usg abdomen to rule fatty liver, repeat hba1c after 3 months and follow with diabetologist.