I have problem of acidity, what are possible reasons for acidity? What should I do? Is any simple way to control it? Too late sleep at night is a true reason?

I have problem of acidity, what are possible reasons for ...
acidity is due to an incorrect lifestyle and irregular eating patterns, not taking enough fluids,sedentary lifestyle.Foods that are heavy and difficult to digest, as well as oily, spicy, fried, and junk foods are the culprits. Eating food in a disturbed atmosphere or in front of the television and being awake late at night all lead to bowel disturbance. Psychological factors like stress, anxiety, fear, jealousy, and sorrow also play an important role. DIET & LIFESTYLE ADVICE: Increase intake of fiber, especially fruits and cooked vegetables. An Apple or Pineapple/Pomegranate each day is helpful.  Drink 7-8 glasses of lukewarm water each day. Take daily morning and evening walks for at least 20-30 minutes each. Eat whole grains /nuts/sprouts and Muesli in breakfast Avoid removing bran from the flour because it clears the intestines  Avoid refined foods like white flour, bread, pasta, pizza, white rice,or high protein foods like cheese,meat and cold foods like ice cream or chilled drinks  take tablet sompraz -d twice daily before meals daily and syp gaviscon 2 tsp twice daily after meals