What is the treatment for nymphomania as my friend's mother has excessive sexual desire. Her age is 51.

Hello and welcome to Lybrate. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice. Nymphomania and satyriasis were terms previously used for the condition, in women and men respectively. Hypersexuality may be a primary condition, or the symptom of another medical disease or condition,
Hello friend, thanks for reaching out here for help. Sexual desire are controlled by hormone in the body. As per Ayurveda imbalance of fire energy or pitta can influence hormonal flow in the body to cause such symptoms along with anxiety, stress, mood swing, irritation, hurtful speech. In turn, it's an outburst or expression of stress in mind. She may need a few stress management solutions, few lifestyle changes, relaxation techniques along with counseling support to overcome this problem. Be positive. She will be alright soon. Feel free reach me online or through Lybrate chat for further assistance.