My mom has external thrombus piles and its very painful. It swell and automatically shrink within a week but very painful while it swell. We visited Dr. and they prescribed some medicine but pain and swelling is not going. She had taken following medicine yesterday. Cap hilo inj ganglia plus 2 ml inj arachitol 6l 1 ml tab bone k2 250 mg cap alamin xtra 350 mg please suggest medicine for reducing pain and swelling.

Are you constipated? 1. Take home cooked, fresh light food. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 2. Increase the fibre in ur diet 3. Increase your fluid intake 4. Avoiding straining and constipation which is the most useful thing patients can do to prevent the problem coming back. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Curd is good for u. 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods 8. You should take sits bath (hot water tub bath) 2-3 times a day Homeopathy has very encouraging results. Consult online with details
She needs surgery.
Hello, A thrombosed pile is very painful but gets healed in some time by conservative management. You should consult a proctologist or a general surgeon for proper diagnosis. I will suggest some treatment and measures to make her feel better. 1. Take lots of fluids, fruits and vegetables. 2. Avoid red meet. 3. Do sitz baths with warm saline water thrice a day. 4. Apply osil or dobirut cream thrice a day. 5. Take tablet dobirut twice a day for two weeks. 6. Take tab lyser-d twice a day for 5 days 7.take syp duphalac 3 teaspoons bedtime with a glass of water. You can get back to me with the results.
If the condition is recurrent and is not relieved by the conservative treatment, she will require surgery.
Surgery is the only answer to it. Ask her to do sitz bath in a tub of lukewarm water to reduce the swelling& then go for surgery.