My age 37. Diagnosed with grade 3 endometriosis. Amh 2.90 prolactin 29.29, fsh 7.30, lh18. 93 and tsh 2.77, hb 12.7 weight 45 kg husband age 40 and his sperm active mobility is 20%, and total sperm count is 38 mill/ml. Abnormal 80%, round headed 50%,pin headed 30%. Hb 13.5, tsh 4.71 doctor has given me inj eurolide depot on 13 april and 14 may 2019 one depot is due on 15 june 2019. Prescribed me medicine folifit, cipgest, caberun, ovaries, daily calcium and calcirol d3 gems prescribed medicine for husband are ubi q 300, limcee500, calglow500, zincouit, lineator and calcirol d3 gems. Is getting pregnant with my situation possible? If yes how much positive chance is there? Do I need dl hysteroscopy prior hsg was conducted in (in year 2017) which both tubes we're patent. My period cycle is regular of 28 days but period is only for 2 days and amount of bleeding is lessen. Please answer my query as I am in dilemma what to do and we're to go for right treatment.

Hi Lybrate User, Icsi is the solution to your problem.
Hello. With grade 3 endometriosis and age of 37 years I will suggest you to go for ivf/et without wasting much time.
yes.. u can get pregnanct. chances are 30 %. no need of hysterolaparoscopy when tubes are patent. if u dont concieve within a period of regular intercourse within a period if 6 months. consult a fertility expert in person
You need not to worry, you are totally on positive surety, medicines for your husband needed to be as following vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day vrihad poorna chandra ras 125 mg twice a day veerya shodhan vati 2 tablets twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only avoid oily and spicy food.